Location17 Mar, 2019 From 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM 116 Changi rd WIS@Changi #02-03 Singapore 419718 , Singapore View Map
This course discusses subjects related to death and the afterlife, and the various aspects of a Muslim funeral. Participants in this course will learn the theory and practical on every aspect of managing a Jenazah, the signs of near death/death and its significances, and much more.
Each Muslim who believes in Allah and the last day has to prepare for the day of their own departure and their loved ones. For indeed this worldly life is nothing but a transit station leading to eternity, Insha'Allah to the everlasting pleasure of Allah, to eternal life in Paradise.
The Funeral Management Course discusses subjects related to death, the afterlife and the what constitutes a Muslim funeral. Participants in this course will learn the theory as well as the practical on every aspect of managing a Jenazah (deceased), the signs of death or near death, its significance and much more.
- Janazah (deceased) – An Introduction
- Death – preparations, significance, etc
- The state of Naza’ (near death)
- Instructing a dying person – Reading the Qur’an, etc
- After death procedures – Police report, Death certification, Permit burial, etc
- Washing the deceased body (al-Ghusl), Shrouding the Deceased (al-Kafn) for male & female and its etiquettes
- Practical: al-Ghusl, al-Kafn, Solat, etc
- The Funeral Prayer (Solat Jenazah) – procedures, adult male/female, boy/girl, in absentia (solat al-ghaib), etc
- The Burial – digging the grave, placing of the body, qiblah direction, supplication, etc
- Visiting the Muslim Cemetery & Consoling the Deceased’s Family – sunnah, adab, clothing, supplications, etc
- Period of Mourning & ‘Iddah (period of waiting for widows)